Empower your sales team with Zuper Field Service Management on Zoho CRM to instantly convert deals into service requests.
Combine the power of a CRM and a Field Service Application to improve productivity
The integration between Zoho CRM and Zuper Field Workforce Management enables organizations to seamlessly sync their leads, deals, and contacts from Zoho into Zuper. Field Service Industries can now efficiently schedule, dispatch, and manage their field operations.
Automatically sync your leads, prospects, and contacts on Zoho as Zuper customers
With Zuper for Zoho CRM, you can now onboard your leads, prospects, and contacts from your Zoho CRM into Zuper as customers. Connect your sales and customer service teams to offer a better customer experience.
- Enable your sales team to manage the sales funnel and convert leads into customers to drive revenue for the organization.
- Once a deal is closed, it turns into a field service request and is picked up by the customer service team.
- The field service team will have all the information about the customer including their preferences, service history, location, etc.
Schedule your Zoho Deals as Service Work Orders automatically in Zuper
Using Zuper on Zoho CRM, sales teams can automatically convert deals into service requests orders. These service requests are picked up by the customer service team to efficiently schedule and dispatch the right field workforce.
- Pick the date and timeslot depending on the customer preference and the availability of the technicians.
- Smart scheduling and dispatching to the right technician based on the organization preferences (location, availability, skillset, etc.)
- Remind, notify, and alert the team to ensure they are never late for their jobs.
- Notify your customers via SMS and emails automatically on the job status updates.
Track all your customer service work orders within Zoho CRM
Zuper simplifies your field service workflow by enabling you to track all your work orders right within Zoho CRM. Empower your field force technicians with quotations, smart scheduling, dispatching, work order management, inventory control, and invoicing.
- Alert your team with automated notifications on job reminders, SLA violations, and critical deadlines.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of your work orders and filter jobs based on various statuses.
- Get real-time visibility into your workforce’s location, utilization, schedule, etc., and assign jobs accordingly.